There's two methods for removing (unsubscribing) subscribers from a campaign.
1) Customers can request to unsubscribe from your campaign by responding to any of your messages with any of the following word; STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT. Don't worry, we automatically unsubscribe customers that respond to your messages with any of these words.
2) You can manually unsubscribe a customer from a specific campaign by following the steps below.
- Select the campaign the subscriber that you wish to remove is subscribed to by clicking the Manage button from your list of campaigns on the campaign dashboard.
- Click the Subscribers icon in the campaign navigation bar in the top right hand corner of your campaign homescreen.
- On the righthand side of the screen you'll find a search field, which you'll use to find the phone number you wish to unsubscribe.
- Once you've found the phone number, click the View button for that specific subscriber.
- Find the blue link that says Unsubscribe Now, and click it.
- Confirm that they've been unsubscribed from your campaign by looking at the Subscriber State, which should be set to Unsubscribed after you follow the above steps.