If you would like to view each individual Subscriber's Message History you can do so by watching our how to video or following the step by step instructions below.
- Select the campaign the subscriber belongs to by clicking the Manage button from your list of campaigns on the campaign dashboard.
- Click the Subscribers icon in the campaign navigation bar in the top right hand corner of your campaign homescreen.
- On the righthand side of the screen you'll find a search field, which you'll use to find the phone number you wish to unsubscribe.
- Once you've found the phone number, click the View button for that specific subscriber.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, until you reach Subscriber History. It's here that you'll be able to see all the messages sent to, and received by that specific subscriber.
Messaging History Definitions
- Date: This shows the date and time the message was sent.
- Direction: This shows whether the message was sent or received by the subscriber.
- Message: This shows the message content.
- Delivery Status: This shows you whether the message was sent successfully or whether it bounced. To learn more about delivery statuses, click here.