- Select the campaign the subscriber that you wish to edit is subscribed to by clicking the Manage button from your list of campaigns on the campaign dashboard.
- Click the Subscribers icon in the campaign navigation bar in the top right hand corner of your campaign homescreen.
- On the righthand side of the screen you'll find a search field, which you'll use to find the subscriber you wish to edit.
- Once you've found the phone number, click the View button for that specific subscriber.
- Besides each piece of data that is editable (first name, zip code and email address), you'll see a blue link that says Edit. Click the Edit link to edit the specific piece of information you'd like to edit.
- When finished editing, click Save.
- To learn how to change a subscriber's wireless carrier, click here.
- To learn how to unsubscribe a subscriber, click here.
- Unfortunately you can't change a subscriber's mobile phone number. If a subscriber changes phone numbers, have them opt-in to the campaign again, and be sure to remove their old phone number from your campaign.