- Select the campaign you wish to create a keyword for by clicking the Manage button from your list of campaigns on the campaign dashboard.
- Click the Settings icon in the campaign navigation bar in the top right hand corner of your campaign home screen, then click on General.
- Enter your desired campaign name in the field below "Campaign Name". Don't worry you can change this at a later time. Campaign names are only visible to you, and are never seen by your customers.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.
- If you're looking to set your SMS keyword, which is different than your campaign name, click here.