It's important for you to know the results of each message, which is why Tatango gives you a plethora of metrics to evaluate the success of each message you send.
- Select the campaign where the message was sent from that you'd like to view the report for by clicking the Manage button from your list of campaigns on the campaign dashboard.
- Click the Messaging icon in the campaign navigation bar in the top right hand corner of your campaign homescreen.
- If you're looking to view a message report for an after opt-in messages that is being sent to new subscribers, you'll want to click on the link that says Scheduled, below the green New Message button. Find the after opt-in message you're looking for and click the Report link for that message. If you're looking to view a message report for a message that was sent to all of your subscribers at the same time, you'll want to click on the link that says Sent, below the green New Message button. Find the sent message you're looking for and click the View Report button for that message.
- Sent: This shows you the date and time that your message was sent.
- Successful Messages: Number of messages that were received successfully by your subscribers.
- Mobile Carrier Breakdown: Tells you the different wireless carriers that your subscribers received your message on.
- Recipients: Tells you the total number of subscribers in your campaign when the message was sent.
- Bounced Messages: Tells you how many messages were not received by subscribers. For more information on bounced messages, click here.
- Cleaned: Tells you many subscribers were Cleaned because of this message. To learn more about how and why Tatango Cleans certain subscribers, click here.
- Unsubscribes: Tells you how many subscribers opted-out of your campaign by responding STOP to this specific message.
- Link Tracking: Tell you how many clicks the links you put in your message received. To learn more about using hyperlinks in your messages, click here.
- Coupon Codes: Tell you how many coupon codes were used in this specific message. To learn more about using coupon codes in your messages, click here.
To view replies from subscribers, go to the bottom of the page and these replies will be stored under Responses Received.
For instructions on downloading this report, click here.